- Work with New Member Orientation leader to inform any new members about the church and work with pastor on the installation of the new members.
- Involved in working with the Caring Visitors to visit prospective members.
- Planning and supervising religious surveys of the community.
- Providing information about national, local, and worldwide ministries of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA).
- Developing an outreach program for the community and the world.
- Stimulating and leading the congregation in opportunities to share their gifts and reach out to others.
- Guiding the congregation in expressing the gospel to those who do not understand or believe in it.
In charge of
- Aids Orphans
- 600 Club