- Provide leadership and supervision of education programs.
- Provide learning opportunities for all age levels.
- Responsible for overseeing educational objectives for all age levels.
- Attention to enrollment, attendance, expansion of programs, evangelism, teacher training, and spiritual needs.
- Provide facilities and equipment that is necessary for educational programs.
- Seeing that the educational programs are properly financed.
- Organizing special education activities in the congregation and in cooperation with other congregations to foster spiritual growth.
- Work with the Spiritual Life committee to achieve these duties.
In charge of
- Sunday School - with Sunday School Superintendent & Faith Formation Director
- Adult Sunday School - with Pastor
- Small Groups - with Pastor, Faith Formation Director, and group leaders
- First Communion - with Pastor
- Confirmation - with Pastor
- Church Library
- WoW - with Faith Formation Director
- Union Vacation Bible School - with Bible School Coordinator and Faith Formation Director
- Teacher Training - with Faith Formation Director and Sunday School Superintendent