- Work with the Financial Secretary in processing the weekly offerings of the church. All offerings are to be counted in the presence of at least two people.
- Recruits offering counters.
- Develop procedures for the authorization of paying bills according to the budget approved by the congregation. Procedures are to be approved by council.
- Prepare and submit a budget to council two months prior to the second congregational meeting of the year for review.
- Prepare requests for any amount over the total budget to be submitted to the congregation for a vote.
- Prepare recommendations on ways to gather funds to cover any additional expenses, whether in the budget or not in the budget. Recommendations are submitted to council.
- Make sure all congregational money is deposited in the designated depository.
In charge of
- Offering counters