- Presiding over all council and congregational meetings.
- A non-voting member of all committees.
- Can not be a member of the nominating committee and has no voice or vote with the nominating committee.
- Prepare an orderly agenda for each council and congregational meeting.
- Sees that all elected and/or appointed officers/councilors of the congregation are carrying out their responsibilities and that their respective selected committees are functioning.
- Sees that the Constitution and Bylaws of the congregation is obeyed and the resolutions are carried out.
- Sign any legal documents of the congregation.
In charge of
- Church Council