- Work with the finance committee on the support of benevolences.
- Reports to the congregation and council about any and all groups that fall under social ministries.
- Involved in helping the various groups that fall under social ministries to find volunteers and support.
- Works with committee and groups to extend Christian service and compassion to the community and all in need.
- Brings to the attention of the congregation about welfare and social agencies and solicits support. As well as provides information and encourages support of local, national, and global relief efforts.
In charge of
- Medical Free Clinic
- Amen (Assisted Medical Equipment Needs)
- Adopt a Family Project
- Crop Walk
- Blood Center of Iowa blood drive
- Caring Visitors