Spiritual Life/Vice President
- Preside over congregational and council meetings when the president is absent.
- Provide spiritual leadership in the congregation.
- Assist the pastor with providing a meaningful worship experience for all member of the congregation.
- Responsible for recruiting and training worship assistants volunteers.
- Works with the head of Altar Guild/Care and helps obtain worship supplies.
- Works with the keyboardists and involved in lining up new keyboardist when needed.
- Lines up volunteers for special music and helps them obtain music if needed.
- Works with others and helps obtain materials and supplies when needed.
- Consults with the pastor to arrange for guest pastors/preachers and other assistance as needed.
- Is supportive of the pastor and their family when needed.
- Works to provide proper care for hymnals, bibles, and other materials.
- Works with the pastor and others to provide availability of bibles, hymnals, and other materials.
In charge of
- Worship materials
- Training volunteer worship assistants