- Provide programs and ways for the congregation to be involved in the church by using their talents, time, or offerings.
- Keep track of all Time and Talents of the members of the congregation.
- Sponsor and provide talks, discussions, conferences, and other events about stewardship for the involvement of the congregation.
- Work with the stewardship programs of the ELCA.
- Instruct the congregation about giving opportunities in the congregation and the world.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, training lay workers, and carrying out every member visits or other congregational efforts that lead to informed and grateful giving.
- Work with the finance committee to prepare the annual budget.
In charge of
- Time and Talent sheets
- Handing out pledge cards for the finance committee