- A member of the finance committee.
- Not involved in the processing of the offerings of the congregation.
- Disburses funds in accordance withthe decision of the finance committee.
- Maintains all funds of the congregation.
- Submits a report that shows the budget at each council and congregational meeting.
- Keeps accurate records of all receipts, loans, and disbursements of the congregation in the church financial records that are audited yearly.
- Presents the audit committee with all the proper materials at the end of each fiscal year and at other times when requested by the council.
In charge of
- Financial records