- Encourage youth and young adults to become involved with the congregation.
- Work with the college to serve the religious needs of the college students.
- Work with and provide help to the pastor in serving the needs of Lutheran college students.
- Appoint advisors to organize and supervise the programs that provide Christian growth and fellowship among the youth and young adults in the congregation.
- Work with the faith formation committee on any overlapping duties.
In charge of
- Youth and Young Adults programs